[1979] Arges Pitesti - AEK Athens

Guest pikciu

Hi,

My name is Valentin and I am from Romania. I am fan FC Arges Pitesti. My team played against AEK Athens 1978 European Cup. It was 3-0 for us in Romania, and 2-0 for you to Athens. I am also a collector of football programmes and tickets with Arges Pitesti. I want to ask if anyone has a ticket or match programme in Athens. I only have the programme from Pitesti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuEyf7qdsEU

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2011/03/24/fc-arges-aek-athens/

Thank you!

Welcome Pikciu! All hope lies in user Νονός, he is old enough.

Nevertheless, there is a brothel of souls here where we can discuss many many things. I would like to ask you about Vlachs and of course Romanian women. Have a nice stay!

We also have women's volley team

cV1I.jpg

Dear all and welcomed Pikciu,

Unfortunately, "hope DIES in user Νονός" because of god damned invention of ... marriage.

Once, there were a lot of AEK souvenirs from the past and among them there was a huge package of tickets including "historical" ones like the "double" against FC Koln, that against Porto FC (6-1), the "victorious" one against Real Madrid at OAKA, the "8-2-81" one from Karaiskakis Stadium and of course the one Pikciu is looking for against Arges Pitesti and many others .....

When user Νονός "lost his mind" and took the "big foolish decision" (that one a lot of my friends inside here are taking lately leaving me speechless .....), he had to make a brave "xeskartarisma" of his personal objects he would carry with him in his new house.

I can't describe any more ......

PS : Το "International Relationships Section of KM" .... σε διαβολεμένα κέφια !!!!!

PS2 : Σταύρο, έχεις έμφυτο ταλέντο για προαγωγός !!!

Edited by Νονός

Hi Valentin.

Apart from the matter you are interested in,your presence here brings back a lot of memories.

Let me explain.

It was a fucking hot July in 2003 and AEK was facing Steaua in a friendly match.

The situation was tragic.

We were to play in Vazelostadium because of Giannis Granitsas.

Our manager was The Frog.

We had a huge amount of debt.We always do actually.

Anyway,as we were heading towards the stadium we came across 3 wonderful Romanian girls.They were visiting Greece for the first time and thought it was a good idea to go to the game.

I will be quick.

My friend "pushed" the blonde one.Credits to him.

I did a "Hades" and spent 50 euros on drinks just to receive a handjob.What a loser.

My other friend was a Frog fan and as a result he decided to cheer his beloved Multiwinner in the Vazelostadium.

Best wishes,

Fermion.

PS.

Anton Dobos oe oe oe.

• Δικεφαλάκι 1

Hello to all AEK fans here, I am happy I can talk with you all. Νονός, what happened with your collection? You lost it? :( Maybe you have some photos with the tickets I'm looking for.

Thanks!

19-septembrie-1979-FC-Arges-AEK-Atena-3-0-CCE.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi again,

I have the match programme from Pitesti for sale or trade. If anyone is interested, i'm waiting propsals.

Regards,

Valentin

• George_D featured this topic